Wednesday 7 September 2016

HOW TO FACTORY RESET ALL INFINIX SMARTPHONES

Open your App drawer
  1. Tap Settings
  2. Tap Back and Reset
  3. Tap Factory Data Reset
  4. Tap Reset phone
After confirming the process, it would take a few minutes before the process is completed.
How to perform hard reset
Warning: Proceed with caution,  hard reset or format Infinix smartphones, all data would be lost. Backup your device before carrying out the hard reset.
Make sure you backup all your files: either you transfer them to the SD Card, including your contacts and media files, or use a cloud backup.
Note: Export your contacts to the SD Card as backup so you can restore them after the reset.
NoteThe steps below are on how to hard reset Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Infinix Hot Note X551, Infinix X351, Infinix X401, Infinix X350, Infinix X560,  Infinix Zero 2 X509 and more though for other other Android phones, the steps are similar except for the hardware buttons to access the boot screen.
In few easy steps, you can format or hard reset all Infinix android smartphones. This way you can troubleshoot, fix, or repair infinix smartphones that has have: Wrong pattern or forgotten PIN.

HARD RESET INFINIX SMARTPHONES – BUTTONS (SHORTCUTS)

  1. Turn off Infinix smartphones
  2. Press and together the Volume Up + Home Button + Power simultaneously and wait for a moment.
  3. Then press the power button until the phone vibrates and release all the buttons.
  4. Use the Volume buttons to select “Wipe data/factory reset” from Infinix recovery screen
  5. Confirm the process
  6. Select “Yes” using the power button.
  7. Wait for a while and the phone will reboot. You’ll see the menu again and select,“Reboot system now.”
  8. You’ll see this on the screen after the reboot; wait for a moment to set up the device and enter your account details.
Your you can now restore the files in the external Memory card and SIM. You can restore your contacts by importing them from either Google contacts and your phone will be as fast as it was when new.
found this information useful? let us know in the comments below


22 comments:

  1. Please i have just forgotten my pattern on my infinix smart phone and when i do master reset it doesn't come.what comes is no command

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please I have just forgotten my pattern and when I do the master reset the command appears as no command please what should I do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WIPE ALL MY DATA AND MY PHONE DID NOT RECOVER AGAIN WHAT SHOULD I DO?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wipe all my data and my phone did not recover what should I do

      Delete
  4. Please I have forgotten my Gmail account login how do I start my phone

    ReplyDelete
  5. rubbish doesnt work trash site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Infinix x5516b forgot your phone was reset factory to settings. To use this phone, enter your previous pin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is hot 7 it keeps showing me the error droid when i try to hard reset it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is hot 7 it keeps showing me the error droid when i try to hard reset it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need help with my infinix zero 5 xos honeybee... hard reset menus are gone after i factory reset... stuck at blinking xos no command & nothing is popping up after pressing power + volume up again... please help... thanks...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it shows you "no command" ,press power button+volume up

      Delete
  10. Nice Post Admin Thanks For Sharing Here, best of Android Downloads Antena View Free Fire

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have forgotten my previous email address what should I do to set my restored infinix x559 phone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can any one help me with this.after reset my infinix x551 and press reboot my phone doesn't turn ON, nothing shows on screen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Assist with how to flash Infinix x606D hummingbird which requires Google account and I can't remember my account and recovery emails

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Good Review, i love Infinix Mobile Phones , Infinix Hot 9 Price in Pakistan . is very much affordable. i am going to buy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After u see no command short hold d power bottom again den ppress volume bottom up once.

    ReplyDelete